WetlookPro

Message # 72529.3.1.1.1

Subject: Question I am genuinely interested in the smell question, though

Date: Sat 27/01/18 12:47:29 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Apologies if my earlier post came across as a put-down; it was not meant to be.    Smell is an important part of sexual experience.    I am turned on by - OK, that's over-stating it, but I get a positive buzz from - the smell of the sea, and I like it that I can take some of that smell away with me when my clothes are soaked in sea water.    If I've got a woman with me whose clothes have the same smell, even better.    Wet real wool has a very distinctive and strong smell, which overwhelms everything else, and I personally do not like - but I would be interested to know whether that smell is actually part of the turn-on for some people?   And, more generally, whether the smell of wetness is part of the wetlook attraction for others?
In reply to Message (72529.3.1.1) Exclamation sweaters do not give a proper wetlook feeling to me (but that's personal)

By plonss - nl Sat 27/01/18 11:30:45 GMT

There are certainly people out there who like it. No discussion about taste needed
In reply to Message (72529.3.1) Talking You're right, plonss, real wool stinks when wet

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 27/01/18 09:10:39 GMT

Or are there maybe wetlookers who are turned on by that smell?    [Genuine question].

In Scotland, any woman who wears a Fair Isle sweater with silly animal patterns (except on Fair Isle itself and the rest of Shetland) can be guaranteed to be the most straight-laced and least sexual woman around - probably an ardent church-goer, teetotal, and a virgin all her life.    So to me that is a totally sexless image.    But I'm sure that's not the same in other parts of the world......         

In reply to Message (72529.3) Note I would first ask her to remove the sweater

By plonss - nl Sat 27/01/18 07:48:43 GMT

and perhaps unbutton the shirt a bit at the top to look a little more sexy
In reply to Message (72529) None Would you want dump a bucket of water on this Girl in the clothes she weari

By Anonymous - uu Sat 27/01/18 03:21:59 GMT

https://careofmon.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/img_2810.jpg?w=640

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]