minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:06:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 72471.3.2

Subject: Square Re:Wetlook Models into wetlook?

Date: Mon 22/01/18 22:20:50 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Surprised in what way?

I see it as a matter of statistics. It's not a case of whether a few such women exist, but rather a case of, are there enough of them to go around? i.e. enough women who like it, for men who would like to have that in a relationship?

The hard part is getting a handle on the statistics. It's not only a matter of whether women enjoy it, but even a matter of whether they can *tolerate* it. With repeat models, clearly they can, otherwise they'd never come back. However, from conversations I've had (recently and in the past), despite all the YouTube videos you see, plenty of girls/women hate the feeling of wet clothes!

And yes there is the question of whether it's important whether they found it by themselves or were introduced to it. While it's true that it's always nice when you find someone who is already the way you want, it's also nice to introduce someone to something (especially if it's something special that you can share) or to be introduced to something.

(As for people who are not represented here, don't forget Lindsey Ambs!)

In reply to Message (72471.3) Sad Re:Wetlook Models into wetlook?

By Snoopette - ispy4you57xx@yahoo.com us Sun 21/01/18 20:47:05 GMT

I too am suprised at the responses... I will admit 25 years ago I had no idea what "wetlook" even was. I hated how a proper swimsuit fitted and how they looked on me. I know I did like to get my clothes soaked, so there were frequent summertime car washes and doggie baths for the pups in the back yard which always ended in my clothes getting soaked. My former husband thought I was NUTS but I knew there was nothing was wrong with me. Eventually I met a man I really cared for and was afraid to devuilge my "secret" for fear of the same thing. He loved the water, boating and fishing. We lived in Florida. Shortly after we started dating (4-6 weeks) an all day boat ride was planned. Clad in shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes, the scary date begins... It was mid-June, hotter than hell. In the Summertime girls and women "prespire", I was "sweating" and suggested a swim. My date responded in the positive and never said another word... I kicked my shoes off and took a plunge of the back of the boat. He was right behind me. We played like kids in the water and I could tell he was liking what he saw. I know my skimpy t-shirt was compleatly see thru as was the thin bra I had worn. We made a day of it on the water, swimming several times before callling it a day and going in. When we got back to his place he even suggested a swim to "rinse the salt water from our clothes". I dried off and put on a change before we went to dinner. Nothing was ever said of the date and what happened. We ended up in the pool several more times over the next few weeks, clothes and all each time. One day he mentioned he thought it was "sexy" when I got my clothes wet. At that time I confessed I didn't even own a swimsuit, like them, or wanted one. He admitted to me he was a closet "wetlook" fan. So, 20 years later I swim and get my clothes wet and Hubby is happy as a clam. And, YES, I get wet whether he is home or not and throughly enjoy how a pair of well worn jeans and shirt sticking to your skin feels. Call ME nuts, but I love it as much as hubby does!.
In reply to Message (72471) Question Wetlook Models into wetlook?

By Justin Case - de Sat 20/01/18 22:17:27 GMT

Hi Wetlook Producers,

do you have a clue if some of your models are really into wetlook? I mean models who really feel stimulated and excited getting wet and not just act like they would infront of the camera?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]