minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:29:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 72471.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook Models into wetlook?

Date: Sun 21/01/18 03:41:10 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
So basically you are confirming some of the observations I made....when you say

>Thing is, none would ever visit a website like this.

True, which is why it is a waste of time for guys to post messages here looking for or hook up, because the only females here see wetlook as a business opportunity and they are not lookig for wetlook guys to hook up with, The few females that are into the wetlook self indulgences are not interested in acquiring a male fetish oriented audience. They would prefer to be on more mainstream sites like Youtube, But many of the unpaid female wetlookers on Youtube are perhaps doing it as an attention seeking hobby. So I wonder if it is really wet clothes that turn them on, or more likely to be the attention they can get via doing crazy dares or stunts like these shower or bathtub challenges. The young people these days will do anything stupid that gets them clicks and attention....i.e. the latest trend seems to be these "tide pod" challenges. I don't think they have a fetish for carrying an exploding pod of detergent in their mouth....but rather they just wish to get attention on the internet.

It was just a mere coincidence when we all struck "a wetlook home run" in the summer of 2014 when tens of thousands of people starting posting their "Ice Bucket Challenges" to Youtube that year.....none of those people had any preference for wetlook....they only had a preference for seeking attention and publicity for themselves (the majoriy of those people did not even donate to charity and they did it purely for their own self promotion or company self promotions). We were just the lucky bystanders who got to see their videos.

I have had a few women write me letters and order my wetlook products over the years....and every time they would say the same things....i.e. I am ordering this tape as a gift for my hubby or boyfriend. One of the backhanded compliments I got from one lady who ordered media from me was....."Your company provides a wonderful service......because all I have to order DVDs or tapes from you and give them as a gift to my hubby, and that keeps him happy, and then I can be excused from having to do all this crap to please him:".....

MK

In reply to Message (72471.1.1) Hello Re:Wetlook Models into wetlook?

By bryce - bradandsammi@gmail.com uu Sun 21/01/18 01:30:17 GMT

With all due respect to MK, I have to contest the 99.9% male statement.

I have a current girlfriend who has a total wet clothes fetish, though she doesn't really photograph herself. I have at least two female friends who get wet in clothes fairly regularly and also both love getting muddy in clothes. They have both told me they know others and state "It's far more common than you think." Thing is, none would ever visit a website like this. I think the slutty models in the top of the frame would easily explain why.

Now, as for whether models are into it? Some. In the mid-90's there were some amateurs who were definitely WAM fetishists who decided to share, but they are long gone now from this online world. I doubt many more will be coming along. Mk is correct, I feel, in that most amateur models now are doing so at the request of their boyfriends.

In reply to Message (72471.1) Hello Re:Wetlook Models into wetlook?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 21/01/18 01:01:40 GMT

Nope....never met such a creature. All the models I met in the last 27 years either fell into the category of being an accommodating girlfriend or wife, who did wetlook to spice up their hubby's sex life, or they were doing a modelling jpob and were purely stimulated by Benjamin Franklin. If you take away the financial stimulus or the pleasing my partner stimulus, I have never met a female who would do wetlook on her own, without any boyfriend or financial incentives.

But that's not to say that female wetlook practitioners do not exist.....because there have been some examples on this forum....e.g. unattached non financial female wetlookers....the one that comes to mind is that lady who made lots of self-wetting videos purely for her own self indlugence, not for her husband, because he hated the subject matter and endied up separating from her because he thought wetlook was too weird. The other wetlook lady who indulges herself is that lady from Brazil who makes loads of youtube videos while floating in he pool in many different outfits.....the irony there is that she seems like a genuine wetlook lady, but she has never visited this forum, so she is not interested in the wetlook fetish community per se, and is more interested in being on Youtube,

Leon has had lots of different experiences than I have had. I have only been hiring models, so I tend to meet only those models who consider wetlook "a job" and who love Ben Franklin. Leon has had far more experiemce with non-models and people he has met while out in public....i.e. his original "At the Fountains" series showcased many girls having fun in the fountains playing with Leon.....but they appeared to be having party fun for party fun's sake....and were oblivious to the fact that they were wearing wet clothes.....they were just having fun at the fountains because they were party girls who had fun at a night club and then proceeded to play in the fountains once they left the night club.. They went in the fountans.not because anybody said....lets get our clothes wet... but rather they were just having a blast after a night on the town,

Ironically after shooting around 500 models over last 27 years the only time I met a model that truly wanted to get wet for their own self indulgence, was a transgender model I filmed in 1995. That person was transitioning from a male to a female and described themsellves as "a lesbian trapped in a man;s body"  but acquired their wetlook interest earlier in life while they were male.

I hate to burst people's bubble, but I see folks posting messages asking for female wetlook dates or partners.....and they are deluding themselves. Wetlook is a 99.9% male oriented fetish....i.e. males interested in wetlook females and males interested in other males, and there are few exceptions. The females on this forum are business entrepreneurs offering media for sale or custom video serviices -- they are not looking for a boyfriend to practice wetlook with,

Of course, if you are lucky enough to be called Leon....dream on....Leon is the gold standard for what every wetlook fan dreams his life could be like. There are millions of people who know how to play the piano, like me, but only a handful can play at Carnegie Hall.....and Leon is one of those charismatic people who can do anything he sets his mind to. If you know the fairytale "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" then if you view Leon's  "At the Fountains" series you will see "The Pied Piper of Bristol" doing his magic....a video log about a guy who can charm the girls as they leave the nightclubs and lead them to play with him in the fountains. Don't try this yourselves unless you have graduated from Leon's charm school and happen to look like Simon Le Bon.

MK  

In reply to Message (72471) Question Wetlook Models into wetlook?

By Justin Case - de Sat 20/01/18 22:17:27 GMT

Hi Wetlook Producers,

do you have a clue if some of your models are really into wetlook? I mean models who really feel stimulated and excited getting wet and not just act like they would infront of the camera?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]