MyWetloook

Message # 72419.3

Subject: Pulsing Re:The economics of Wetlook

Date: Wed 17/01/18 17:11:00 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In all honesty, the economics of producing wetlook content is really no different then the economics of running any other small business. The difference of course is the product we offer and the market we sell to. There are external factors and forces that can affect sales (in our case, youtube, pirated material, large number of competitors, etc.) but thats all part of the game and btw, that applies to every small business. The bottom line comes down to this simple economic fact; For any business to succeed they need earnings from their sales that at least meets or better yet exceeds overhead. Even those who do this as a hobby will eventually reach the economic fact that nothing can be sustained indefinitely without some sort of way to pay for it.

Now everyone's (or every producers) economic situation is different. A person who opens a convince store out in the middle of a desert is going to have a vastly different economic situation, in every aspect of that business, than a person who opens an exactly identical convince store, in a busy city. For us here at A Splash Of Glamour, our economic situation is probably different then our competitors. (BTW many of which are friends) For example (and not necessarily directed at any competitor); When we worked for Styx, we knew that Graham and Kevin had to rent pools occasionally for their wetlook production. We on the other hand, own a pool, and we have friends who also own pools. That means that in our economic situation, we don't have that overhead to cover, whereas Styx did. Of course our competitors may have economic advantages over us.

As for offering you specifics in how much a producer can expect to make and how much a wetlook model can expect to earn. I can't really tell you. First, this is a competitive market, but secondly every producer's economic situation is different. As for us, we do well enough that we can continue to offer material for awhile longer. We have made a small profit that will allow us to reinvest it back into A Splash Of Glamour which will allow us to improve our offerings in the near future

The market for hiring models is vastly different depending on where you live, where you look and what you want. Say all you want is professional, hot high end fashion models from NY or LA, well you'll pay a premium for their time and an additional cost to have them travel to you (If they don't flake) However, for a lot less, you could talk a girl friend into modeling for you for free, and if you're really lucky, she might have a few pretty girlfriends that could be talked into working for you too for little expense. Some places have an abundance of available models, possibly in over-saturated model markets where models struggle to find paying gigs. If you happen to live near such a place, you'll have no problem hiring models affordably. OTOH, if you live in a desert, you may not find many women at all to work with. Each situation is different, the key is to figure out how to make it work for you.

EdR

asplashofglamour.com  

In reply to Message (72419) Question The economics of Wetlook

By WamMan57 - us Tue 16/01/18 13:51:01 GMT

Hi guys - this is a question for WAM producers.

I have an economics and finance degree, and thought it would be interesting to do some research on the economics of producing content for specific fetish interests, in this case my own, wetlook.  I have purchased a number of videos over the years, bought subscriptions to sites, etc. (currently a member of WAM in Style which I highly recommend) and wonder about the economics of these businesses. The questions is this - how much money can a producer expect to make, and how much money can a wetlook model expect to make by catering to our niche fetish desires?  Three examples.  Wam in Style does very nice work - lengthy videos of very cute models, well produced and edited.  This is not easy stuff to do ... obviously takes a lot of time and effort.  So, how does the site owner pay the models like Greta or Elana?  How much can they expect to make?  How much can a good site make in a year?  

I made reference to this question about a month ago on a post, thinking that Leon had to make $100K plus when is sites were going strong.  MK replied saying "Leon would be flattered to think so."  So with that I am just really curious.  Are these producers and models doing it more for fun, or is it a serious business.  Again, given the quality I see going into these sites, I can't believe it would be just for enjoyment.  Not asking for anything that gives away the secrets of the business, but would be interested in anything producers can share about the economics of their businesses.

Cool stuff ... love wetlook. Just FYI, my favorite models are Greta and Diana of Wam in Style, Megan, Michelle, and Jess from Leon's sites, and Mary from Wetlooker.  Also, Smiley is quickly becoming a favorite,  Her recent videos in a skirt, white top and stockings in a pool and bathtub are terrific - she is really sexy.  

Anyway ... thoughts to share?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]