MyWetloook

Message # 72359.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Looking fior a video

Date: Tue 09/01/18 23:16:47 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep...the first one is "Some People" featuring Anneke Wills (Doctor Who companion Polly) in her one and only appearance with short auburn colored hair.....for everyhing else in her career she has been known as long haired blonde.

The 2nd item.....I know exactly the scene you refer to....it is from an 70s episode of a long running East German crime drama series that has had 360+ episodes since 1972 and is still on the air.in 2017. I know where a clip is online, but I do not wish to publish the link here since it is on a Russian streaming site where the playlist owner is promoting pirated wetlook videos stolen from many wetlook producers sites.....so I do not want to disclose the site here, but if you email me privately I will send you a direct link to the video.

MK

In reply to Message (72359.1.1) None Re:Looking fior a video

By Scott - scottbrochert2549@att.net us Tue 09/01/18 14:20:43 GMT

Yep that's one of them!  TY much:)
In reply to Message (72359.1) Thumbs Up Re:Looking fior a video

By Ash - uu Tue 09/01/18 13:57:23 GMT

Hmm...perhaps the first one you're looking for was from 'Some People'? Great scene of a girl shrinking her Levi's in the bath... http://www.dvdcompare.net/review.php?rid=2855

Not sure if the full film is online.

In reply to Message (72359) None Looking fior a video

By Scott - scottbrochert2549@att.net us Tue 09/01/18 13:27:37 GMT

Hi guys,

A while back someone posted a wet scene on here.  It was from a movie made in the 50 or 60's.  The scene had a short haired brunette soaking in the bathtub with jeans and a dark knotted shirt.  An older man walked in on her and saw her in the bathroom.  There was some good footage of the gal all wet.

Before I forget, there is another scene I am looking for, but I want to see the entire wet scene.  This was in a movie where there was a lady playing with her dog outside in a beige top and brown pants.  Then she was seen in that big tub with the dog all soaked.  I would like the name of that movie if anyone knows cause I would like to see that whole scene.

Thanks for any help:)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]