Wetlook-Online

Message # 71919.1

Subject: None Re:Dima of Wetlooker

Date: Tue 21/11/17 13:51:44 GMT

Name: Sleazoid44 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The video quality is very hit-or-miss. Once in a while, I find shots in the videos that I wish had been in the photos. (Unlike you, I prefer photos to videos.) But more often, the videos are eh and some are downright awful: Taken from so far away that it could be a guy, or at a wierd angle or with bad lighting. I'm guessing the video guys are whoever is available, probably the models boyfriends.
In reply to Message (71919) Read This Dima of Wetlooker

By Concerned Customer - uu Tue 21/11/17 13:19:25 GMT

A while back, almost a year ago, I had mentioned a concern about the difference between photo quality and video quality. Will video quality ever improve? I have uploaded two photos and two screenshots from two different sets, not to sell or distribute, but to show just how much of a difference there is between a photo and a video from your site.

https://imgur.com/a/SyTee

The photo quality is superb. I couldn't ask for better. However, I purchase your sets, as well as sets from other sites, for their videos. Should they come with photos or not is of no concern to me. The video is what matters, and I'm sure maybe a handful of people on this forum can agree. As I said, the photos are fine, but with your sets, I open the first photo and tab through to the end, which is the video. I get so ramped up to see the jeans get wet and the soapy water flowing, then I'm hit with a video that looks like it was uploaded to YouTube 10 years ago.

I love your work and the pace at which you upload new content, but the videos really do need work. You're great, but I want you to be even better. I mean no disrespect with my criticism.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]