Wetlook-Online

Message # 71712.1

Subject: None Re:stablised video

Date: Mon 30/10/17 19:17:51 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: wetimer@zoho.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Stabilised, dammit!

Oops!

In reply to Message (71712) None stablised video

By wetimer - wetimer@zoho.com uu Mon 30/10/17 19:15:43 GMT

One of my all time favourite youtube clips is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddcz26e2Uws

I'm clearly not alone in this, as it's been watched 27,350 times as of right now. (Unless 27,349 of those viewings were me, which I guess is theoretically possible!) I think I first saw the clip when it was posted to this very forum. This girl has, in my eyes, an absolutely perfect figure: curvaceous but slender body, hourglass waist, out-there bosom, topped off with long flowing hair, perfect skin and a stunning smile. Fomin Igor, whoever you are, you were a very lucky man that day on 26th June 2011. In the clip, the girl dances around in the rain, seemingly without a care in the world. In my suburban London life, I never see anyone even dressed in a minidress, not that I even know anyone who could carry it off, let alone wear one in the rain. The way she flirts with the camera and playfully tugs at the hem of that dress... I could go on forever, even though the clip is only about a minute long.

Anyway, I was always frustrated by the way the film maker didn't hold the camera steady, especially towards the start of the clip. So, I figured out a way to fix it, using post production software. I'm no expert at this, but here's the result for the rest of you to enjoy too:

https://vid.me/4n4Uj

I'm afraid some resolution has been lost somewhere along the line, but I think it's still an improvement.

Now, I did have some reservations about posting this. I have no idea if Fomin Igor or his girlfriend are wetlook fans, or whether they would have any issues with this kind of attention being drawn to their video. I have not requested their permission to re-post this. I wanted to attribute the edited video to the original owners as I posted it, but that would draw attention to the fact that I am intentionally violating the terms of service of vid.me and youtube. Therefore, should Mr Fomin Igor or the girl in the clip trace my edited version, they should realise that I have posted it entirely as a tribute to them, and I will be compliant with a genuine take-down request. In the meantime, as the original video remains online with public viewing rights, I would hope that there would be no problem with what I have done.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]