minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:57:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 71575.4.1.1

Subject: Note Re:Wow, this news is big! So it’s the producers, not the community

Date: Sat 14/10/17 20:38:21 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
"…..Many of the big ones, our legends, seem very racist. Yet don’t even have the guts to join the discussion. Not cool…"

I'm willing to join the discussion, but I'm not willing to be accused of racism. My body of work does not suggest racism and I don't view people in terms of black, white, blue, green, yellow, brown or whatever. I don't spend time looking up census statistics so I can make sure I have a proportionate representation of our population. The current political narrative forces all of us to see people and do things and think in ways we didn't need to. In the grand scheme we are all "Americans" (If you live here) and we all bleed the same color of red. But some here want to split us apart and identify us as "hyphenated Americans" Anotherwords we are put into groups, and in this case, based on skin color we might be "African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanic-American, or whatever. I don't think in those terms. In this country, I see all of us as being "American" no matter the color of your skin…. I don't like to talk politics here, this isn't the place for it. All I'm here to do is enjoy a fantasy and run a business to create images.

Yes, I admit, there aren't very many black models who have appeared on "A Splash of Glamour",It's not because I am racist or lack desire, I just haven't found black models in my area willing to work with us. -Not that I'm specifically looking for black models, or white models. I'm looking for any model. I'm not thinking, 'Hey, I need a black model or a brown model, or a whatever" (Thats actually racist thinking) I work with whomever accepts the pay. If they happen to be black, white or whatever, it's irrelevant to me. But, as an FYI of the recent black girls I had asked, to do WAM or wetlook, we've been turned down. Probably more so among black models than all other "groups" combined. I don't know why that is, in this area. But we haven't found them here.

In my point of view, beauty comes in all colors shapes, sizes and ages. I don't go out of my way to fill in every niche. All I try to do is find these wonderful women who are willing to get totally wet while wearing clothing, so that I can take photos or videos of them. Their age, weight, skin color, tattoos, whatever means nothing to me. And as it turns out, many are now personal friends.

EdR

In reply to Message (71575.4.1) Exclamation Wow, this news is big! So it’s the producers, not the community

By MikeyABQ - eu Sat 14/10/17 15:00:25 GMT

It seems to show that the wetlook community does not actually like a so white output of photos. Plus all the voices of people who mis more variety. So I guess it’s not the whole community, but the producers have a problem. But than producers are really ignoring this thread... so that is also bad. I was wondering if one of the quite big group from very racially mixed countries but who produces exclusively white content will speak up. Seems nobody wants to. Very sad indead.

It seems the WetClothingGirls thingy (which seems to be quite unwelcome here) is actually the only producer who truly has models representing the diversity of their country. Many of the big ones, our legends, seem very racist. Yet don’t even have the guts to join the discussion. Not cool...

In reply to Message (71575.4) Talking from 'this one dude, from the UK'

By alias jollywetfellow - sx Sat 14/10/17 13:00:28 GMT

Ever since I started posting candid beach pics, I have regularly looked through the view counts, looking for trends in what people look at most (mainly out of interest, though I guess also to know what to focus my 'camera' on in future to give pleasure to the greatest number of people).     I expected to find a bias in favour of white women, also in favour of jeans, but to my surprise I have never seen much evidence of either.     There is a noticeable - albeit small - bias against non-western clothing; pics where the main subjects are wearing full salwar kameez or burkas seem to be slightly less popular, but that is hardly surprising and not, in my view, evidence of racism as such.    And, to confuse all such analysis, the pic which has had the most views of all, B76 https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/16325886177/in/dateposted-public/ is of a black girl, a white girl and a desi girl playing together in the water!    And the large number of views (2.4 million so far, for a set of amateurish, mostly low quality smartphone pics which are surely not going to interest non-wetlookers) does suggest that these view counts represent a large proportion of 'the wetlook community'.

But I think Franky and AnthonyX are right - it is not 'racist' to be turned on more by one type of woman than another, any more than it is 'wetist' to be turned on by women who are wet.     And it is right, too, to say that it depends on one's own experience.    I don't think people find a picture, in itself, sexy; to be turned on by a picture you need to be able to imagine the real, living, breathing, pheromone-emitting woman which the picture portrays.    If you have rarely or never encountered a real, living, breathing, pheromone-emitting black or Asian woman, you are unlikely to be turned on by a picture of one.    

And it takes some time to get used to the idea of other races as sexy - just after leaving school I had a one-week temporary job in which one of the other temporary staff was a black girl of my own age from London; in hindsight I know that I found her madly sexy and that she really fancied me, but I had spent my entire life up until then in small-town Scotland and hardly ever seen a black or Asian person except in books, and just couldn't get my head round being sexually attracted to this alien-seeming being, so nothing happened - one of the greatest regrets of my life.....

In reply to Message (71575) Question Is the wetlook community racist? 99,9 percent models are white...

By MikeyABQ - us Fri 13/10/17 21:33:42 GMT

OK, this question will not go down well. I've raised it in the ripping discussion, but nobody would touch it. But it bothers me... and I hope the mods will not delete this

I know the wetlook community is mainly based in the US and Europe and people often like to see the girl next door type, but...

Statistically white dudes also like the exotic beauties. Yet it seems not to be the case in the wetlook community. Or is it only among wetlook producers?

I'm going straight into a mine field here, as I will not name names (except positive or justified examples), but actually it's easy to see who is generally NOT representing their countries population...

I fully understand that producers from the Ukraine and Russia (both model and candid) don't really have a choice in skin color, though there are still some (mainly Asian) models present

WetRom is also doing a good job in getting a bit darker skin toned girls in (at least one of his stars must have Roma (gypsy) blood in her), so no discrimination there.

However things get iffy when we go further west and to North America.

I mean kudos to Erik Elsas, he seems to be trying for some diversity.

But as for most producers, from countries which are only say 60-70 percent white, well it seems they represented are whiter than Poland or Lithuania, as virtually all models seem to be white Caucasian.

Why is that? I mean I know there were some sites dedicated to black (or other women of color) wetlook, but that was a long time ago. Some sites dedicated to Asian models/candids still exist (as do some Asian by origin sites), but also few.

So I wonder, will you discuss a more serious topic? It's between shoes or no shoes, summer or winter clothing, ripping or no ripping, messy or no messy here. But are you up for a more serious discussion?

The question is are many well known wetlook producers racist? Or the wetlook public for some reason? Because this fetish seems to be 99.9% about white girls.

Yet the whole industry in the West is definitely not. Even Tainster/AllWam has more diversity despite being based in Czechia.

And no, I don't want to stir controversy. I just like seeing Asian and darker skinned women in wetlook. I mean I like the more Western dress type, as in some tropical countries, they just wear to little clothes, but you know, there is this one dude, from the UK, who posts candids from English beaches. Non-white girls (dressed in western ways) seem to be the majority there... And this is practically the only consistent source for such photos.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]