minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:42:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71575.10.1

Subject: None Re:Is the wetlook community racist? 99,9 percent models are white...

Date: Thu 19/10/17 06:39:35 GMT

Name: WetCasual no

Email: wetcasual@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Personally I find Middle Eastern women to be pretty damn hot, as long as they're not buried inside a huge tent...
In reply to Message (71575.10) Talking Re:Is the wetlook community racist? 99,9 percent models are white...

By max - balkansgrizzly@yahoo.com bg Sun 15/10/17 19:53:20 GMT

I personally like only white women, the only exception are Korean women.

Black women are not interesting for me.

In reply to Message (71575) Question Is the wetlook community racist? 99,9 percent models are white...

By MikeyABQ - us Fri 13/10/17 21:33:42 GMT

OK, this question will not go down well. I've raised it in the ripping discussion, but nobody would touch it. But it bothers me... and I hope the mods will not delete this

I know the wetlook community is mainly based in the US and Europe and people often like to see the girl next door type, but...

Statistically white dudes also like the exotic beauties. Yet it seems not to be the case in the wetlook community. Or is it only among wetlook producers?

I'm going straight into a mine field here, as I will not name names (except positive or justified examples), but actually it's easy to see who is generally NOT representing their countries population...

I fully understand that producers from the Ukraine and Russia (both model and candid) don't really have a choice in skin color, though there are still some (mainly Asian) models present

WetRom is also doing a good job in getting a bit darker skin toned girls in (at least one of his stars must have Roma (gypsy) blood in her), so no discrimination there.

However things get iffy when we go further west and to North America.

I mean kudos to Erik Elsas, he seems to be trying for some diversity.

But as for most producers, from countries which are only say 60-70 percent white, well it seems they represented are whiter than Poland or Lithuania, as virtually all models seem to be white Caucasian.

Why is that? I mean I know there were some sites dedicated to black (or other women of color) wetlook, but that was a long time ago. Some sites dedicated to Asian models/candids still exist (as do some Asian by origin sites), but also few.

So I wonder, will you discuss a more serious topic? It's between shoes or no shoes, summer or winter clothing, ripping or no ripping, messy or no messy here. But are you up for a more serious discussion?

The question is are many well known wetlook producers racist? Or the wetlook public for some reason? Because this fetish seems to be 99.9% about white girls.

Yet the whole industry in the West is definitely not. Even Tainster/AllWam has more diversity despite being based in Czechia.

And no, I don't want to stir controversy. I just like seeing Asian and darker skinned women in wetlook. I mean I like the more Western dress type, as in some tropical countries, they just wear to little clothes, but you know, there is this one dude, from the UK, who posts candids from English beaches. Non-white girls (dressed in western ways) seem to be the majority there... And this is practically the only consistent source for such photos.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]