MyWetloook

Message # 71560.3

Subject: Talking I feel the same way...

Date: Thu 12/10/17 03:18:34 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...clothes ripping is something I personally do not care for. I stress this is my opinion only; others here do like clothes ripping, and I respect that. Here are three reasons this is not my cup of tea:

1. Destruction of anything upsets me. I cannot explain the reason - it just does. In addition, I am upset at any kind of waste. If the models don't want the clothes, there are many destitute people who do (and need them).

2. To me (again, my opinion), wetlook is much more sensuous when the person wearing the clothes likes or loves what she (for others, he) is wearing. Clothes one likes feel much better - even more so when wet.

3. Removing the clothes signals the end of a wonderful fantasy. It's kind of like that last sip of hot cocoa.

As I come to this forum for information as much as entertainment, I am curious why others in this forum like or dislike clothes ripping. (There is no such thing as an incorrect answer here.)

In reply to Message (71560) Confused Ripping

By wetnige - themanfromyork@gmail.com uu Wed 11/10/17 23:50:00 GMT

Can anybody tell me the point of ripping your clothes to shreds when they are wet?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]