Wetlook-Online

Message # 71437.2

Subject: Info How this works in the real world - please read

Date: Tue 26/09/17 21:03:55 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
1) Many producers use the models own clothes

2) some have clothes for the models, which are usually of their taste or of mainstream customers tastes

3) producers take a varying amount of time to turn photos around, but few do it in a couple weeks from shoot to publishing, so photos you suggested may have been made even...

BUT, also:

4) you can't expect producers to buy an item of clothing from a website you've shown (or a similar one) and post it fast, just because one person wants it.

There is a way to do this:

5) you can donate said item to a producer if he declares he will do a set for free (which someone can, but you can't expect it)

or the normal way:

6) set up a CUSTOM SHOOT. Agree on everything with the producer, the price, the location, the model, who buys the clothes (though you will have to pay for them). This is more expensive, but you really can't expect unpaid custom shots made by producers just because of a post on this forum. They may do it. But if they don't there is no reason to label the post as (unseen) and repeat it over again. I mean, I like the shorts/nylons combo seen on some candids from Russia and rarely on sites. And I also like couple (girl/boy) wetlook. These are not popular even among our little fetish here, so I know they will be few and far between and if I want to change it I can only buy customs. That's the way it works. That being said, WETLOOKER made things better for people with specific tastes. Couples, ripping, various clothes. These sets are way more rare than the mainstream ones, but he does post them. So he may listen to your suggestion and post what you want to. However he has a long waiting period from shooting photos to publication so it won't happen in days, but rather months.

Sorry, not trying to be mean. Just trying to explain how capitalism works ;)

In reply to Message (71437) Pictures should be done again [post unseen]

By nice-ideas-from-the-past - uu Mon 25/09/17 00:07:14 GMT

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?53298  - so nice ! to do again !

With this kind of clothes. A good soaping all over the front...

With this kind of clothes

https://youtu.be/DwCM9_WVSIE?t=47 Just imagine this nice scene

With this kind of top

Or this one :

Why it doesn't happen again ?

Wetlook is not enough.

Soap is not a messy substance; it is the only one. I don't like messy things.

Soap give more emotion to the scenes. it respects women and their clothes, it is not damaging nothing. It is spectacular.

Think about it...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]