minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 06:55:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 71105.1

Subject: None Re:Ai as Mulheres (portugase mann o mann)

Date: Mon 14/08/17 20:07:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good luck on that hunt....cos this show ran in 13 countries from 1992 to 1998...and Portuigal was one of the last countries, so it has been off the air for 19 years....well before Youtube existed. So it is very hard to find collectors with old archives of this show.

Here is what I know, and what I have seen so far. The show was originally created in Germany in 1992 and ran fpr 3 years.  The unique thing with the German version is that this was the ONLY version where the girls went in the pool at the end of the show. In the versions made in 12 other countries, including Portugal, nobody went in the pool at the end of the show, except for the male winner of the show.

Portugal, along with Greece, was the ONLY version of this show, where they devoted 1-2 shows with a role reversal, where the guys pushed the girls into the pool. This only happened in 2 shows of the 45 shows that aired in Greece....and as far as I have seen, it only happened one time in the 65 shows they made for the Portuguese version....as seen on a brief clip on Youtube.....so female wetlook was a very rare occurance on both the Greek and Portuguese version.

I have checked most of the versions made in the 11 other countries and those were a total bust from a female wetlook point of view....no female ever went in the pool....but those shows were great it you happen to be a fan of male wetlook.

Here is more detail info by Country

A = Females were pushed in the pool during the show

B = Females went in the pool at the end of the show

VERSIONS OF THE SHOW

GERMANY = no, A

GREECE = B, no

UK = no, no

AUSTRALIA = no, no

ARGENTINA = no, no

SWEDEN = no, no

PORTUGAL = A* , no       * only once that I can find...but there were 65 episodes so they might be other scenes

FRANCE = ?,  ?     I cannot find any clips of the French version

ITALY = no, no

SPAIN = no, no

USA = no, no      (was cancelled after 1 show only)

DENMARK = no, no

If you want to find more of the 65 portuguese shows you will have to write to SAPO tv because they have them in their archives......here is the only brief female clip I can find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLDmo3olNxw

Let me know if you find more. I have all the female wetclips from the German and Greek versions....but nothing from the Portuguese version.

MK

In reply to Message (71105) Question Ai as Mulheres (portugase mann o mann)

By Lac - uu Mon 14/08/17 11:57:24 GMT

Hi! Has anybody Ai as Mulheres TV Show clips? If you have, I 'll buy it! Thank you

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]