MyWetloook

Message # 70990.1

Subject: None I think many here would envy you. All the best! [nt]

Date: Sun 30/07/17 15:35:14 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (70990) None Sensational unexpected weekend of wam!

By Cleman - clesheck.cs@gmail.com au Sun 30/07/17 13:43:31 GMT

Hello wammers.

Just got back from a fantastic weekend away with my girlfriend! We got to the resort room, and instantly noticed the fully open plan shower, which I definitely did not expect. Then we started walking up to reception to book dinner, and stopped to have a look at the pool. We never actually made it to reception, because to my surprise, she lunged at me with her arms out, and we both ended up in. She had a long blue cotton skirt, light cotton top and green cardigan.

Later that night she was wearing a brand new white cotton dress, and we started playing wam snap with various substances, including chocolate sauce, treacle, strawberry topping, among other things. Needless to say the brand new dress was ruined, and later ripped off.

The next morning we went up to breakfast, and while walking back, decided to go over to the pool again. Thinking it was a bit cold, I really didn't think anything was going to happen, but again to my surprise, we started pushing each other and ended up in again. This time she was wearing a white lace dress, with cotton lining and a knitted jumper.

Then as we were leaving, she wanted to go for a walk to the beach before we went home. As I was standing there looking out to sea just thinking, she started running towards me, and as I turned around to talk to her, she pushed me and again we both went over. This time she was wearing a brand new grey skirt and thin black cotton top. As we had already left the resort, we had to drive home still wet.

But we had an amazing weekend of complete unexpected wam.

It's very hard for me to comprehend the fact that I am with a woman actually enjoys wam as much as I do! It was amazing!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]