minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:52:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 70953

Subject: Read This Mrs. CC soaks her business suit - 92 enhanced images - WSM html

Date: Tue 25/07/17 21:20:26 GMT

Name: WSM Productions ex

Email: webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk

Website: https://wsmprod.com/updates/ / http://wsmproductions.co.uk/updates/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Last week we published image set W310 of Mrs. CC arriving home in her office attire and taking a fully clothed hosepipe shower.
But looking at this image set under the best place always to view WSM updates, which is www.wsmprod.com ‘What’s New’, the published set did not fill the page.
So this week this set has been Enhanced to give Full Screen images.
In addition, Food 4 movie WSM059 had 80 disappointing images that were dark and many not level.
So image set S255 has been upgraded with Enhanced (Full Screen) images and increased to 94 shots.
Now take a look!

We still take Subscriptions to our Website – Memberships extending for up to 6 months are available. Subscription prices will change from 13th October.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE WEBSITE
SEE ALSO THE WSM ONLINE STORE (no membership required)
Click on movie and page down for full description and sample images.
FOR 50 VINTAGE FILM DOWNLOADS
PLUS 70 New ‘WSM Movies plus Images’
PLUS 16 Movies with Images transferred from the Subscription Website and now also available as Downloads
and XXX section with 61 MOVIES with Images, only available as Downloads.
Do you know what happens when you purchase one of the above Downloads?
You are given your own personal user code with Verotel.com
If you purchase further, these are added to your account.
You can access your movie and image downloads at any time via Verotel.com
Do you have Security concerns on your computer?
Here you have a ready answer as all your download purchases are held with Verotel.com
GIVE IT A TRY.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WSM ONLINE STORE

We also have a UMD STORE and transfer MOVIES and IMAGES regularly
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE UMD STORE

SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE
WETLOOK
Once again I looked last week at these images under ‘What’s New’ on www.wsmprod.com and was not pleased with what I saw!
So this image set is upgraded this week with Enhanced (Full Screen ) images.
We trust you now appreciate this set more.

I consider that one of Mrs. Custard Couple’s (CC) best Wet image sets is W310.
Image set W310 features Mrs. CC with 92 shots titled ‘Soaked Business Suit’.
Shot in their garden on a summer day in a beautiful flowery setting, this set is all about Mrs. CC’s desire to get soaked and have some Wet Sex Fun!
But let Mrs. CC tell us about this photoset:
“Ever wonder what your primly dressed female boss or female work colleagues get up to after a sweltering day in the office? Well, I thought I would show you!
As I dressed for another dreary day at the office in the midst of a heatwave, I felt that familiar tingle in my stomach as I hitched up my black skirt and pulled on my stockings.
This time I put a little extra effort into my hair and make-up as I knew this day would be somewhat different!
Little did my colleagues know what I was going to enjoy later that day.
My mind reeled in the anticipation to feel once again my saturated clothes clinging to my body. To get them soaked and drenched is such a turn on for me!
On my return from work, Mr. CC had read the signals and was prepared with camera and hosepipe at the ready!
Grasping a full glass of wine and without bothering to take off my jacket or work glasses, I grabbed the hosepipe desperate to start my lush soaking!
Within seconds the wine had already spilt over my satin blouse and the water was spilling over my skirt and stockings!
Desperate to saturate myself, my skirt was hitched up to fully enjoy a pantie soaking.
My tits pressed hard against the wet material of the confining bra, and Wow! How good did that feel! My clit reacted to the sudden wet cold shock!
It was all too much! I turned the hosepipe on Mr. CC and we both enjoyed the delights of each others soaking clothes!
Finally, I pushed Mr. CC to his knees as I slumped into a patio chair.
I forced his head between my legs…..his tongue exploring the wet material before entering my cunt……I came in seconds with a shuddering orgasm.
So this is what I get up to on those hot, summer days, when I return home dressed in my sexy business suit!! If you get a chance you should try it!”
We show you 5 sample shots from Mrs. CC’s Soaked Business Suit set W310.
Sadly this is an image only set as no movie was shot.
But with the Enhanced images……it is well worth a look!

W310_Ad00001 W310_Ad00002 W310_Ad00003 W310_Ad00004 W310_Ad00005

We continue to take SUBSCRIPTION payments in £ Sterling, US dollars and Euros, for membership of the WSM Website.
The Subscription Website does not include access to new movie/images Downloads in the Online Store, which we have added during the last two years.
Since 14th April 2017, Movies and Image sets added to the WSM Online Store under ‘WSM Movies & Images’ are added also to the Subscription site 2 years after being added to the Downloads.
Look at the JOIN NOW page to see our great value for 30 day, 3 month and 6 monthly Subscriptions as for a Subscription you can access:
245 Movies averaging 30 minutes each, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies and 56 Custard Couple Movies, (which include 21 joint productions with WSM),
15 vintage movies and 156 normal WSM movies (excluding 21 duplicated joint production movies with Custard Couple).
PLUS 41,206 Images in 416 sets (being 152 W + 189 S + 75 M).
But if you want to see all these Movies and Image sets, then you need to take a Subscription to become a Member.
Click here to see Join costs!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]