Wetlook-Online

Message # 70948.4

Subject: Idea Re:Forced wetlook videoes

Date: Wed 26/07/17 15:54:11 GMT

Name: genchang uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Regarding points that MK was bringing up earlier......

As far as Hollywood in recent years goes, it has also gone through a lot of changes.   Remember, in years past, there were no content ratings on regular television.   Only premium cable  channels like HBO, Showttme, etc, had content warnings to describe  MPAA rated movies.   (Violence, nudity, sexual situations, strong language, etc.)

Then, regular television started adopting ratings and trigger warnings and content descriptors...I'll withhold opinions as to why such things came about because they are pretty strong opinions, and I don't want to offend any irresponsible parents here.....oh, and I don't wanna offend any snowflakes either.  

I think the reason why Hollywood gets away with so much and Independent (Amateur) producers get scrutinized is because, well, I(A) producers don't put up content warnings or advisories...and thus are regarded as irresponsible, and perhaps even dangerous.    I(A) producers have a specific target audience in mind....read:  NOT KIDS.    Well, Hollywood movies have target audiences in mind too....they just tend to abide by the MPAA/television ratings industry standards.   And Hollywood doesn't present a lot of its material for fetishes....it's to tell a story, and entertain.  The individual viewer might find their fetishes in Hollywood productions, but Hwood doesn't do it to specifically cater to fetishists.

Granted, I(A) producers cannot exactly use the MPAA system for ratings, but still, they could post advisories and content warnings about their material before the actual video starts.   At least then, they would be seen as taking a bit more of a responsible route in publishing their product.  

The target audiences for the I(A) producers of such media ARE fetishists, (and really, so are the producers in question, no matter how innocent the depiction),  so the I(A) producers feel like they don't have to post content warnings/parental advisories, etc. because such media should not be viewed by children (or sensitive viewers).  And because children should not have ready access to credit cards, or their daddy's computer(s), this should be a safe bet, right?

But that's kinda like saying your medicine bottles are child proof.    If there is one thing we should know by now..... there are two things in life that there is no proof against:   children and fools.

In reply to Message (70948) None Forced wetlook videoes

By Mastersoaker6000 - buksevand@hotmail.com uu Mon 24/07/17 21:54:43 GMT

Anyone here know if any of the wetlook producers out there produces forced wetlook videos?

That is videos where the girl getting wet is being soaked against her will, just as if she's the victim of bullying?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]