MyWetloook

Message # 70930.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Hope for all of us

Date: Sat 22/07/17 17:27:56 GMT

Name: WtIntrst us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for sharing that story !!  Hope all continues to go well for you and your wife.

Keep having fun !!

In reply to Message (70930) None Hope for all of us

By R.S. - us Sat 22/07/17 06:37:20 GMT

I have been a lurker of the forum for nearly 20 years, using the photos and videos to satisfy my desire for wet and messy women. I have been with my wife for nearly all of that time. Our sex life has been sporadic at best. Last weekend we had terrible sex which led to a very awkward conversation about our sex life. The conversation opened up a new window for us and we had great sex not long after talking.

The next night we went out to a concert. She was wearing a tight dress in a stretchy fabric that showed off all the right curves. We had sex for an hour while she still wore the dress.

Then it happened. I took her hand and led her out to the pool. We just walked right in. I told her how I wanted to do this with her for a long time. She seemed pleased that I was so excited about it. We stayed in the pool for about 15 minutes before we got out. I feel like we had a breakthrough in our relationship. I feel confident that I can occasionally convince her to get wet in her clothes because she knows I like it. We are going on vacation in a few weeks and I hope it happens again.

Anyway, I wanted to share this with all of you because there is hope that even after a long relationship things can improve just by talking about it.

Read This

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]