WetlookPro

Message # 70930.1

Subject: None Re:Hope for all of us

Date: Sat 22/07/17 06:50:26 GMT

Name: Somewiseguy uu

Email: somewiseguy@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That's one of the best stories I've read on this forum.   I can relate.  Thanks for sharing, best to the both of you!

In reply to Message (70930) None Hope for all of us

By R.S. - us Sat 22/07/17 06:37:20 GMT

I have been a lurker of the forum for nearly 20 years, using the photos and videos to satisfy my desire for wet and messy women. I have been with my wife for nearly all of that time. Our sex life has been sporadic at best. Last weekend we had terrible sex which led to a very awkward conversation about our sex life. The conversation opened up a new window for us and we had great sex not long after talking.

The next night we went out to a concert. She was wearing a tight dress in a stretchy fabric that showed off all the right curves. We had sex for an hour while she still wore the dress.

Then it happened. I took her hand and led her out to the pool. We just walked right in. I told her how I wanted to do this with her for a long time. She seemed pleased that I was so excited about it. We stayed in the pool for about 15 minutes before we got out. I feel like we had a breakthrough in our relationship. I feel confident that I can occasionally convince her to get wet in her clothes because she knows I like it. We are going on vacation in a few weeks and I hope it happens again.

Anyway, I wanted to share this with all of you because there is hope that even after a long relationship things can improve just by talking about it.

Read This

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]