Wetlook-Online

Message # 70905.2

Subject: None Re:canoeing

Date: Wed 26/07/17 06:28:30 GMT

Name: nassermensch uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very nice!!!!!
In reply to Message (70905) None canoeing

By corsair - uu Wed 19/07/17 04:51:23 GMT

This past weekend, I introduced my lady friend to river canoeing and (thus far) mild whitewater.  This is a particularly cold river due to its source, so when she asked what she should wear, I said "boots and jeans to stay warm".

She shrugged and said OK!    When she showed up, she was not wearing jeans, but was wearing a top, black leggings, and black knee-high boots with about a 1.5 inch heel.  She looked great.

I was a tad disappointed in that once I got the canoe into the water, she was able to step directly into it from steps the county had put in at the launch area.   So initially, we were both bone dry. However, as the sun came up, it got warmer, and was a warmer day than anticipated.  With her wearing all black, she started getting hot and to my amazement, started using her hands to spoon water out of the river and pour it onto her leggings and the boots in order to stay cool.  That was unexpected, but enjoyed.

We later stopped on a large rock in the river to take some pictures. Most were completely dry, but for a few she had her boots in a couple of inches of water.  When it was time to pull out of the river, there was no good way to get out without getting our feet wet, so she swung her legs over the side and got out in knee-deep water.   We got everything loaded into the car we had left at the takeout point, went back to retrieve the other one, and headed back to the house, still dressed and wet.

The photos by the river turned out quite well and she liked them, so I think that we'll get to paddle again dressed up instead of just water-wear.  Sorry I can't share the photos, but I thought I'd try to share an amazing outing.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]