minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 13:04:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 70694.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Full videos for purchase?

Date: Sun 25/06/17 21:09:22 GMT

Name: suwam ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't produce a great deal of stuff, I have to have all my uniforms complete in every detail, Which has got me worried for next week, Some one promised me the wings and name badge for the latest uniform which I payed them well for.

But as yet I have not been able to contact them for the last week since payment. Did you buy the British Airways v Virgin Atlantic water fight video from vimeo ?  The only reason Jasmine kept her coat on the whole time was because I forgot to pack the uniform scarf.

As for next weeks shoot the model I am using features in the pillow fight clip you saw by mistake.

SUWAM

In reply to Message (70694.2.1.1) Talking Re:Full videos for purchase?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 25/06/17 20:20:59 GMT

Sounds like you need a partner - take up one of those producer offers.

I actually bought three of the Petra pool clips you referred to off Vimeo. Although Petra is a beautiful Asian (Malaysian/Indonesian perhaps?), I prefer to see models who are more "western" in appearance, and would look forward to seeing more such videos, in any way you choose to make them available.

In reply to Message (70694.2.1) None Re:Full videos for purchase?

By suwam - ex Sun 25/06/17 19:35:39 GMT

During that shoot at the hotel pool with Petra we did about 5 different airline uniform sets, She did swim in the Ryanair uniform wearing the coat which was easy to swim in,

The Virgin coat on the other hand is very heavy when dry and would have probably just made her sink to the bottom of the pool, I didn't want her to come to any harm so we ditched the coat in the tease.

Future sales ?   The short answer is I don't know,  I have been offered a few chances by other producers on here to host my stuff,  The problem is I put so much time into putting the shoots together that I lose total interest in them afterwards.

I love the sourcing of the uniforms, I love the hiring process of locations and models, I absolutely adore working with the girls, And then for 4 or 5 months I do anything other than thinking about what to do with the content.

Then I see another uniform to be collected and I am back in the game, With very little regard to what I already have shot.

SUWAM

In reply to Message (70694.2) Question Full videos for purchase?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 25/06/17 18:40:35 GMT

A while back you had posted videos for sale on vimeo, but then it all disappeared (thankfully after I had the chance to purchase a few).

Will you be making full videos available again?

In reply to Message (70694) Video How to retire a uniform (part 1)

By suwam - ex Sat 24/06/17 05:55:25 GMT

To celebrate 15 years of doing these little skits, I thought I would revisit how I started on youtube, Posting minute long instalment clips of a set,

I used to get dogs abuse for doing it then, But hopefully the wetlook community has evolved and likes to see a tease leading up to the main fix.

Next week I am shooting the lovely Coco in the current version of the Virgin Atlantic uniform, So thought I would post Tillies efforts in giving the old version a proper wetlook send off.

If you like the video 25 times I will post part 2.

SUWAM           https://youtu.be/AxWpLhtMSnQ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.060 seconds to generate ]