WetlookPro

Message # 70654.2.1

Subject: None Re:Wedding gameshow UK

Date: Wed 21/06/17 10:38:32 GMT

Name: Toby de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Bob’s Your Uncle was a UK game show which ran for just two series of twelve episodes each between 27th April 1991 and 4th July 1992.  The host was Bob Monkhouse and the contestants were three couples of newlyweds.

There were five rounds in total but the interesting one was the second, which was called the "Sea of Matrimony".

The couples would each be in a small boat in a swimming pool (at a leisure centre near the TV studios) with an item they got from the previous round.  The boats had holes drilled in the sides so the contestants had to bail out when any water comes in.  Winning pots or pans in the previous round would make bailing out easier, but if they won suitcases the boats would be heavier.

They were asked general knowledge questions and for every wrong answer given a member of their family joined them in the boat. Up to four members of the contestants’ families could join them. All the participants were fully clothed in wedding attire. The first team to sink or capsize the boat was out.

Even though the series was only on for a short period, some of the episodes are still memorable 25 years on!

In reply to Message (70654.2) None Re:Wedding gameshow UK

By Finder - uu Tue 20/06/17 16:19:21 GMT

copy & paste this into Google: panda-ties-the-knot-with-bbc-one-saturday-night-wedding-day-winners-w-t.

Sounds cool but I doubt there will be wetlook, But i would have loved every second if there was.

Wedding wetlook in the best in my personal opinion.

In reply to Message (70654) TV Wedding gameshow UK

By wet lover - uu Tue 20/06/17 13:54:11 GMT

Just come across this https://www.objectivemedia.group/news/view/panda-ties-the-knot-with-bbc-one-saturday-night-wedding-day-winners-w-t. / www.objectivemedia.group/news/view/panda-ties-the-knot-with-bbc-one-saturday-night-wedding-day-winners-w-t.

Wonder if it will be like Bobs Your Uncle with the love boat game.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]