Wetlook-Online

Message # 6316.6.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Thanx, Kev :0) ....

Date: Fri 10/10/03 07:25:36 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

but it does seem like smoking (cigars/fags) are some of the fetishes that the paying customer requests, So for example Ashlee (SC) does not smoke but to please and fulfill all the requests from her customers she does it. Just like the balloon thing, altho I can't see playing in a pile of balloons would be a turn on. So we thank our fetish is strangely odd? Peace Man
In reply to Message (6316.6.1) On Drugs Re: Re: Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

By Kev - kev.styx@ntlworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 06:24:10 GMT

Lots of men are turned on by the sight of women smoking- can't understand why- but there you go. As a fetish it is is a bigger scene than wetlook- lots of models do smoking photographs/movies.

Many models smoke in real life, which can be awkward cos they usually skank your fags on a shoot : )

Smoking is a good thing really, if nobody did it then the government would have to find billions a year by putting taxes on healthy things, plus people would live so long we couldn't afford the pensions. So we "evil bastard" smokers are doing all the nice people a favour- and what thanks do we get?

LOL

In reply to Message (6316.6) Hello Re: Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 10/10/03 05:41:16 GMT

I have a strong dislike for smoking, tobacco, and everything that generally goes with it. So, I don't care for women who smoke, and would rather not have to see it mixed up with wetlook.

I've also noticed a lot of wetlook images where the woman lights up a cigarette (or worse: cigar), and I think it destroys what would otherwise be some great wetlook.

Having said that, I can't deny that there does seem to be a sensuous, and therefore erotic, aspect to the way some women smoke. Of course, as soon as I think about the irritating nature of the smoke and smell it leaves everywhere, any erotic aspect of a woman smoking evaporates immediately.

I can only think that the folks who produce combined wetlook/smoking pics are trying to appeal to a larger audience, under the mistaken notion that anything which isn't a turn-on is not a turn-off.

In reply to Message (6316) Question Is it just me? I'm curious (off topic, sort-of-pol)

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Fri 10/10/03 01:19:38 GMT

I follow the links to several of the photos/sets posted from different sites (SC, Webshots etc etc). Often there's a cute-looking girl with some good wetlook. Then, suddenly, right in the middle of a set, she's got a cigar in her mouth or is lighting up a cigarette. Yuk!

I know this is very personal, but I cannot see the attraction of a woman (no matter how good looking or wet or messy) with a cigarette or cigar lit up or in her mouth. The thought of someone smelling like an old ashtray and with lungs full of tar is something I find quite repulsive.

I'm curious how others feel - and, if this is a turn on for you, why is it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]