MyWetloook

Message # 58059

Subject: Note Seeking a "beta" tester

Date: Sat 01/06/13 04:42:40 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Do you have a large collection of downloaded clips?

Do you wish you knew more about them?

Do you wish you could organize them?

Do you know something about some parts of your clip collection that someone else might like to know?

I have been working on something which just might be the solution: a free desktop app for cataloguing WAM clips, and I'm looking for a "beta" tester.

If you think such an app might be of interest, and:

o  You've been accumulating downloaded clips on a Windows computer (XP or later)

o  You're willing to work with a "beta" and all that implies

o  You'd like to contribute to the community

...then contact me.

Here are some details:

...about the app:

It was developed for Windows desktop computers only... it is ".NET" so should run on XP or later, should run on MAC (in a virtual PC setup), and might even work on a Linux desktop (with .NET emulation). I have tested it on Vista, can't get it to install on my XP (maybe you might want to give it a try), should work on Windows 7 and 8 (would be nice if someone can give it a try).

...about what it does:

It exchanges information with IWDB so that it can recognize clip files on your computer. It can tell you about the scenes contained in each file it recognizes, based on information stored in IWDB.

If it doesn't recognize a clip which is known to you, it can be used to contribute new information to IWDB to be shared with other users of the app.

...about your privacy:

The only information the app sends from your computer is what it exchanges with IWDB, and that is only summaries of the contents of files you present to it... nothing else.

...about "safe computing":

You're invited to hit the app with whatever anti-virus, anti-phishing, or other security related software you can think of. Just let me know if you find any issues.

How does it work, I mean, technically?

When the app looks at a file on your computer, at computes a digital signature. It compares this signature with a database it keeps on your computer (which it synchronizes with IWDB). When it finds a match, it's able to tell you about the clip, based on what is contained in IWDB.

If you're able to identify scenes in a file that's not in the database, that information (the signature and associated scenes) are uploaded to IWDB so that they can be shared with other users.

It also stores a list of the files you've presented to it so that you can find them by the same sort of searches built in to IWDB.

Because of the way it computes signatures, files which have identical content will be recognized as the same, regardless of file name (or extension), but even the smallest change to content (even if the clip still looks unchanged when you play it) will appear to the app as a different clip.

So... if you've read all the way here and are still interested in beta testing this new app, please let me know.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]