WetlookPro

Message # 5660.4

Subject: Hello Re: just asking...

Date: Wed 03/09/03 01:52:59 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Most producers are certainly willing to support and work with the fans if they have the desire to do such things and provided they give the proper credit notices and present the work in high quality that does justice to the media (i.e. low quality renderings would not be acceptable...it needs to be rendered at a minimum of 300kbps). A good example of how to do things would be somebody like JW, who does a fine job of showcasing others scene with his high quality renderings...but everything is pre-negotiated with said producers beforehand...i.e. some producers will only want limited teaser clips posted and not entire passages...it all depends on what the original producer wants...but in most cases things can be worked out.

As somebody just said...bandwidth is expensive, and if you have the bandwidth available to donate, you will find plenty of producers willing to let you showcase their stuff for them.....just chat with them first.

mk

In reply to Message (5660) Hello just asking...

By courier - splash@hot.ee ee Tue 02/09/03 16:08:30 GMT

is it allowed to make and post clips from videos? (Minx, EE etc)?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]