Wetlook-Online

Message # 3686.1

Subject: Hello Re: ...we need some help

Date: Fri 16/05/03 23:49:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I don't understand why we keep getting alerts for shows on the Mediaset Channel...i.e. several from the show CIAO DARWIN already....and I emailed my contacts in Europe and they cannot receive that channel...so nobody I know can tape it...

...what I don't get is....the folks who post these alerts must be able to see this channel if they are seeing the trailers or these scenes....so why don't they tape it for us...whats with the "I can see it -- but I want somebody else to tape it" mentality...

...not having a VCR is no excuse....email me and I will paypal you the money to BUY a vcr if you want one....just so long as you are prepared to make the effort to fill up a tape with clips...

So...don't keep frustrating us with messsages to say you are seeing something, and asking others to tape it...why can't YOU tape it please....I am more than willing to buy a vcr for anybody who wants to become a tv collector in Europe..and more than willing to buy a digital camcorder for anybody who wants to be the next superstar like Wet Brian, EuroWAM TEAM or Leonmoomin and to attend wet events in Europe and tape those..

Please make more of an effort to help the community...cos if you can gather stuff...I will make the vidcaps and show them to the forum folks.

Same story in France...all those nice wet pool party pics on NICE PEOPLE...and I contacted all the people I know and nobody is willing or able to tape that show...

Come on folks...we need more help from folks living in Italy, France, Spain and Argentina (where many great wet scenes occur all the time on tv..and nodody is effectively covering the tv scene in these countries).

MK

In reply to Message (3686) Hello [sm15] wetlook alert

By wetclothes - uu Fri 16/05/03 05:06:13 GMT

look at the italian channel Mediaset C5 tonight.last week there was a lady in leatherpants was in a tub filled with water. I hope it be a new lady tonight too. Can anyone tape it. its about e 23.00 italian time.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.077 seconds to generate ]