minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 01/05/24 23:30:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 329.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Watch the file extensions!

Date: Thu 03/10/02 12:07:45 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's an FTP site with server issues (may also be IE issues browsing FTP sites). Tonight, it loaded just like Windows Explorer. Last night, it opened like an online directory listing. The server suspends the downloads at times & IE will lock up running the "copying" routine. (ctrl + alt + del ONCE and end the "copying" task will bring things back to life. That will also make IE close.) I use ME here, and may try 98 SE on the second machine on the desk.

If it worked correctly, you should be able to copy the desired file (one at a time is the correct way here) to the desired location on your computer just like you were moving files with Windows Explorer.

I have a few FTP programs & am going to try one of them since it is actually an FTP server; that might go smoother than using both personalties of Explorer (the same program actually runs both Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer).

When you open the link, you should see the IP address of the FTP site in the Explorer window. That's what I'm using to try it with a real FTP program. Hopefully this works, as the logon is anonymous.

About the "file extension" issue, Windows may not recognise some of the extensions on some of the files. I imagine they would either be Real or WMP files. I have not tried to change any extensions yet to see if any work.

Danger Exclamation  NOTE: It can be very hazardous to your computer (viruses, etc.) using IE on FTP sites. Do this at your own risk!! I have not seen any possible security issues on the site in question, but the potential remains if the FTP site operator is not one of the 'good ones'. If you download files using a dedicated FTP program, make sure your anti-virus program gets to scan it before running it.

If you see anything with two extensions (picturename.jpg.vbs or something similar) do NOT download it!!

I'm off to try an FTP program when I get the chance later tonight. There are a lot of interest-provoking filenames with seemingly valid extensions!!!!

In reply to Message (329.1.2.1) Confused Re: Watch the file extensions!

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 02/10/02 16:21:31 GMT

Confused That doesn't seem 2 work anymore, Walt!Any ideas? wir Peace Man
In reply to Message (329.1.2) Exclamation Watch the file extensions!

By Walt - us Wed 02/10/02 11:21:14 GMT

First; if you get in far enough to get a login window, "cancel", hit 'back', then 'forward'. That gets me into the FTP directories.

Second; not all extensions relate to WMP or Real Player file extensions. I have not tried to establish relationships, yet, that will come later.

There are quite a few files (and directories) there that should be of interest, though!!!

In reply to Message (329.1) Hello http://a1er.com/freewam/ [nt]

By w@mboy - uu Wed 02/10/02 03:06:39 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (329) Film/AVI where can i find free downloadeble mpegs/divx

By ajwet - aj.burgers@chello.nl nl Wed 02/10/02 02:43:35 GMT

hello who can help me.

where can i find free mpegs/divx/avi

www.wamtec.com i know already

www.wetlook.com i know already to.

thanks a million.

jacco.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]