minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 08/05/24 21:11:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24686

Subject: Hello Niagara Falls makes for some very wet hair!

Date: Thu 14/09/06 05:31:11 GMT

Name: Todd and Jennifer us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is one for the hair people! We recently spent a few days at Niagara Falls. While there, we took the "Cave of the Winds" tour to the bottom of the American Falls. On this adventure, you walk on decking built just off to the side of the foot of the American Falls. It's an awesome sight to look up and see all the water pouring over the falls. At the bottom, there's a downpour of mist from the falls. Jennifer thought about going without the plastic, but it was too cold to do that and then walk around wet the rest of the day so the plastic stayed on. As it is, the plastic only covers you to about the knees so you get soaked from there down anyway. If we go back on a nice warm sunny day, the plastic doesn't go along! However, she did choose to let the hood down so her hair got a good soaking. The next day, we took the "Maid of the Mist" boat ride to the bottom of the Canadian Falls. This time, once again she opted to let the hood down. Jennifer knows how much I adore her long hair and lets it get wet when we do things like this to "keep me interested". That she does well!

http://www.jetwetfun.com/secret/index_secret.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]