MyWetloook

Message # 180.2

Subject: Angry you know...

Date: Sat 21/09/02 11:41:58 GMT

Name: n.y.h.c us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Why couldn't they have foam parties ten years ago!(maybe they did but not near me),in the 70's you had mudwrestling and wet-t shirt contests all over the place,today you have foam parties-but when I was coming of age(late 80's)there wasn't much of anything!The closest I came to wetlook was having girls soaked with SWEAT landing on my head from stagediving!Then we'd all go outside in the cold january air and freeze to death! Ironically this bar down the street from me had a couple of foam parties but I didn't find out about them until they stopped having them!(for whatever reason),I suppose I could hop a train and head to new jersey tonight to go to this thing,but I just don't have the energy I used to,plus I feel like an old man.Foam parties,raves,etc. are for the young people.Sorry for rambling/complaining I just had to vent!   
Replying to Message (180) Foam in NJ (USA) By WetMedic - Fri 20/09/02 23:30:31 GMT

Website: http://www.app.com/app2001/story/0,21133,619548,00.html

Found this article in the newspaper today.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]