WetlookPro

Message # 10797.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wambabes

Date: Wed 23/06/04 04:55:09 GMT

Name: Wetscotty gb

Email: chris.scott3@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Jonas, thankyou for your interest in wet/messy formalwear as more people that are interested the more our WAM prodcuers will hopefully cater for our preference.

Ariel at Wambabes must have now done over 15 formalwear sets both wet and messy and they are not cheap dresses and suits you see. They are real qulaity stunning evening attire and Ariel really does get WET or MESSY. She is class and her site is total value for money. I am a member.

Also Fawn did me the most beautiful formal set with a wedding dress painted custom that she painted to my spec and it was the most beautiful dress you have ever seen. I have the video and play it often. Try a custom with Fawn or another beautiful model. They are so worth it. Fawn's wedding dress was all lace and had a 7 foot train. It was a beautiful set.

Also WAMfetish girls did a beauitful messing of an expensive wedding gown in house paint.

Join one of the sites and see for yourself. I can still not believe there is so many people who enjoy WAMMING as I really thought I was the only one. Its just the fact of being naughty I think. You should'nt ruin a nice formal gown etc. It is really fun to see one absolutely ruined. It is true slapstick stuff and I really am pleased I am here.

Try them sites, you will not be disappointed

WETSCOTTY

In reply to Message (10797) Hello Wambabes

By jonas - se Mon 21/06/04 19:41:44 GMT

Hello

Is it worth to log on to Wambabes to se messy promdresses.

Are there any beautiful dresses worth seeing.

Mayby a sample picture.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]