WetlookPro

Message # 73296.3

Subject: Talking My five cents

Date: Fri 04/05/18 15:51:19 GMT

Name: Newbeewet de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think "surveys", like the one you mentioned as an example, are not representative.

For me as a jeans fan there is no need to react to a page like this.

I'm happy with the way it is; no need to change anything.

Its luck for me that I am "mainstream".

If like to see an other kind of clothing, then you will maybe reply to such a page.

Just my five cents.

I think that's the reason why you find a lot of  "surveys" which are not representing the truth.

I noticed that phenomenon when I was looking for opinions on other issues.

So, for example, if you ask on a page: should there be better conditions for cyclists?

I would reply with "Yes!"

But i think only the cyclists who want to change something react to that question.

If you dont use a bicycle (often) and do anything by car or by feet, like most people, then you will move on to another page, because it's not of interest for you.      

In reply to Message (73296) Talking Skirts/Pants paradox

By wetskirts - es Thu 03/05/18 22:20:12 GMT

I like to see wet skirts and dresses since I was a child. I always download sets where a skirt or a dress appears. I prefer long skirts/dresses.

However, most of material you can find at wetlook webpages is about pants, leggings, trousers...

I don't know, I guess guys prefers pants than skirts, which is totally reasonable, respectable and I don't have anything to argue of.  However, it is curious to see some pages where guys prefer girls wearing skirts than pants, for example this one:

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q1468932-guys-do-you-prefer-a-girl-in-a-skirt-or-pants

where 74% of guys prefer to see girls in skirts. How is it possible, then, to have a so huge percentage of wetlook material with pants/trousers? Does this means that in wetlook is preferably to see this kind of clothing instead of skirts?

I know that there are producers that have a lot of material with skirts, but in my opinion the material offered with pants/leggings/trousers is might be over 85% of all the wetlook material, something that I don't understand.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to discuss it.

Bests!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]