Wetlook-Online

Message # 72314.1

Subject: Thumbs Up That's really helpful, thanks, leadfoot77

Date: Thu 04/01/18 09:18:16 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I knew that Alik had previously had these pages of preview pics, but just assumed that they were no longer being updated - it never occurred to me to look at them and check, duh!
In reply to Message (72314) Read This Re: Preview Pics for Alik's Candid Wetlook videos

By leadfoot77 - us Thu 04/01/18 04:19:23 GMT

This is in response to Message #72255, posted on 12/27/17:

For reasons unbeknownst to us, Alik doesn't include the link to his blog where he posts the preview pics for the videos he produces and sells on clips4sale.com.  He posts a significant number of preview pics (often 20 or more) here:

https://candid-teen-angels.blogspot.com/.

If you like these types of videos, I would suggest that you bookmark this site, and seek out the preview pics when he posts here that he's produced a new video.  That's what I do, I've purchased a significant number of his videos over the years from both Alik and MK.  I think their quality is comparable, both in terms of content and production quality.  Enjoy!  BTW, thank you to Alik and MK and the folks you have working with you in Eastern Europe for all the good stuff your teams produce.

On a a side note, I would love to see more of this type of video with women/girls who are wet and braless.  Those instances seem to be less frequent (or they don't get videoed as often).  I suppose it's understandable in the age of the ever-present video camera that Eastern European women would become a little less likely to walk out of their doors without a bra on, much less walk into a fountain.  One can hope that trend will come back around again.

Belated Happy New Year to the community from one who normally lurks and supports but rarely posts.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]