MyWetloook

Message # 71322.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:MK: Are you safe?

Date: Mon 11/09/17 04:16:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As the old joke goes.....a man is on the 10th floor of a high rise office building when he sees a suicide jumper passiing his window...and he shouts to him "how's it going".....and the jumper replies "OK so far"....

Thanks for your concern. There are several wetlook producers in Florida I know who are facing this hurricane....including Ed from ASplashofGlamour.....and currently the storm is 60 miles south of us ...headiing north....and has changed it's track and is now headling for the Orlando area.

I am most concerned about a producer friend of mine who lives in Key West....cos they took the brunt of this storm. We will not get 100 mph+ winds until 1am this morning. So far the power has gone out 3 times but has come back again. The eye of the storm should pass within 10 miles of us...but thankfully we are 40 miles from the coast so we will avoid the flooding.

Lets hope everybody stays safe....but I am concerned about my friend who lives in Key West....cos he was living in a mobile home in a trailer park.

MK

In reply to Message (71322.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:MK: Are you safe?

By wetwhiteandblue - us Mon 11/09/17 01:38:03 GMT

Absolutely!  You are correct.  I should have included the others who lives in the path, but knew definitely that Mark lived there.  I wish all of you, not just producers, but all of you to be safe.  
In reply to Message (71322.1) None Re:MK: Are you safe?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 11/09/17 01:09:05 GMT

Not just MK. There are a few wetlook producers and fans who regularly post/visit here living in Florida. Here's hoping all are out of harm's way and remain safe and well.
In reply to Message (71322) Question MK: Are you safe?

By wetwhiteandblue - us Mon 11/09/17 00:04:50 GMT

Mark: Just wondering how you're dealing with Irma?  Thinking of you buddy.  Be safe.  Frankie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]