minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:55:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 72866.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:1983 local sea-side shoot from clothed to nude part 1 - WSM

Date: Sat 10/03/18 19:44:58 GMT

Name: topcattopone ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I remember Wet Shots. I also remember buying slides from the house in Stoke On Trent. I also remember one of the very first muddy shoots. It looked as though it was shot on the top of Kinder Scout where a smart young lady lost her hat in the wind and got very dirty trying to retrieve it. Incidentally cntrary to what eveolved later, she didn't take off any of her clothes, but it was still a very striking set. If I am not mistaken, this was the same young lady from whom I bought some slides in Stoke..
In reply to Message (72866) Read This 1983 local sea-side shoot from clothed to nude part 1 - WSM html

By WSM Productions - webmaster@wsmproductions.co.uk ex Sat 10/03/18 00:14:44 GMT

OUR NAME CHANGED TO www.wsmprod.com FROMFEBRUARY 2017
A week when ALL items featured are available on the WSM Subscription site!

For Wetlook,it is back to 1983 as we look again at a duo of enhanced image sets shot at the sea-side commencing with 40 shots from sets W077 and W078.

SUBSCRIPTION WEBSITE
WETLOOK
VINTAGE IMAGE SETS W077 and W078
We travel back to 1983 for Image sets I took at nearby Ainsdale beach of Liverpool girl Cathy.
Being 1983 we had no video camera, just image sets from colour slides.
Cathy is a thin, lithe diminutive girl.
We were in a start-up situation and no-one was doing wet clothed dressed to nude shots.
So when Cathy said yes please, it was an opportunity for Wetlook theories and camerawork to be put to the test.
In the first image set W077/W078 she wears our original navy logo T-shirt ‘Wet Shots’ with blue jeans and below knee boots. Set W077 continues with set W078.
She does wear the boots into the sea as she commences with some splashy wave play.
Cathy rolls in the surf before lounging in the sea fully dressed.
She strips off gradually removing her jeans, top then blue knickers.
Image set W077 is of rather poor quality and only has 15 shots, but the set improves with 25 shots in set W078.
All 40 Retro shots have been enhanced as far as possible.
We show you 3 sample shots from set W077 & W078.

w077_w078_ad01 w077_w078_ad02 w077_w078_ad03

To join the Subscription website with access to 269 movies and 438 image sets, see cost below:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SUBSCRIPTION COSTS
We continue to take SUBSCRIPTION payments in £ Sterling, US dollars and Euros, for membership of the WSM Website.
The Subscription site does not include access to new movie/images Downloads in the Online Store, which we have added during the last two years or any XXX movies.
Since 14th April 2017, Movies and Image sets added to the WSM Online Store under ‘WSM Movies & Images’ are added also to the Subscription site, 2 years after being posted as a Download.
Look at the JOIN NOW page to see our great value for 30 day, 3 month and 6 monthly Subscriptions as for a Subscription you can access:
269 Movies averaging 30 minutes each, including 18 Messy Wrestling Movies and 67 Custard Couple Movies, (which include 24 joint productions with WSM),
15 vintage movies and 168 normal WSM movies (excluding 24 duplicated joint production movies with Custard Couple).
PLUS 44,953 Images in 438 sets (being 157 W + 200 S + 81 M).
But if you want to see all these Movies and Image sets, then you need to take a Subscription to become a Member.
Click here to see the new better value Join costs!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]