WetlookPro

Message # 70618.2

Subject: None Re:WETFOTO 2.0 - PRICES

Date: Sat 17/06/17 01:45:56 GMT

Name: The Wet Dude uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Viktor,

I'm not sure what the production costs are, and obviously you have to make a profit. Your products have always had some of the highest quality models and photos. I noticed that your photo sets are more expensive than the videos, which is normally the reverse. I would say use following prices to be more competitive:

1. Photos: $9.99

2. Videos: $7.99

3. Both: $14.99

Also, I noticed that your pricing models have noticeable ups and downs from set to set, but unfortunately this can be a bit confusing to the customers (I understand this may be due to cost variations).

This is not a critique, but more of a personal taste. I think your website has a rather niche audience. Your sets features 99.99% none "erotic" wetlook. I have purchased your products, but not to the degree of some of the other websites that offers non-nude, but see through wetlook. Perhaps that's how you want to keep your website, and as more of a classier wetlook site, so I'm not saying you should change. However, with your skills and models, if you do offer see-through wetlook, at least, you will gain a customer such as I, and I will be willing to pay a more premium price for that type of products.

In reply to Message (70618) None WETFOTO 2.0 - PRICES

By Viktor - wetfoto@gmail.com sc Fri 16/06/17 13:29:21 GMT

Hello Friends!

At the stage of creating our new http://wetlook.one / www.wetlook.one site, we conducted a market analysis and set prices for our products.

After the opening of the site, some members of our wetlook community have paid attention to the fact that the prices for our products are too high.

Perhaps we did not take an attention for the factors affecting the price.

Therefore, we decided to appeal to you.

It is important for us to hear your vision of the market of prices for wetlook including our site.

According to your what price should be for the set and its individual parts:

1) photo

2) video

3) kit (photo + video)

We are interested in all your opinions

Best regards,

Viktor

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]